About Urban Improvement Trust, Sikar (UIT Sikar)
Urban Improvement Trust, Sikar or UIT Sikar has been committed to working for the benefit of the citizens of Sikar with planned implementation of development schemes and is consistently striving to take Sikar at higher levels of progress. Sikar is one of the most well-planned cities of its times and planned development has always been central to its ideology. Urban Improvement Trust, Sikar is an organization committed to systematic urban development. It is dedicated for providing transparent and better services to citizens.
Objectives of Urban Improvement Trust, Sikar (UIT Sikar)
- Carrying out integrated planning and physical development of declared urban areas.
- Formulating and submitting development plans, including capital investment plans.
- Undertaking the execution of development projects and schemes.
- Formulating and implementing urban land use policy.
- Developing environmental standards and preparing schemes for the environmental improvement of urban areas.
- Providing technical planning services.
- Preparation and implementation of regional Plans, Master plans, New township Plans and Town Improvement Schemes.
- Promoting research and development of new techniques in City planning, Urban Development and Housing Construction.
- To promote and secure better planning and development of the state.
In order to achieve its objectives, UIT Sikar operational frame work and area of focus revolves around:
- Creating affordable housing using environment-friendly building materials and cost-effective building technologies.
- Creating self-contained and self-sustaining residential complexes in the shape of Urban Estate/Integrated Townships.
- Undertaking projects which focus on promoting urban development, developing commercial complexes, creating state-of-the art infrastructure.
- Optimum utilization of vacant government lands to generate additional resources for the State government for financing city redevelopment, regeneration and other infrastructural development.
- Create ethos of conversation to enhance overall development in the state.