About TRIDA Thiruvananthapuram (Thiruvananthapuram Development Authority)
TRIDA Thiruvananthapuram (Thiruvananthapuram Development Authority) is the nodal agency responsible for development of Thiruvananthapuram region. Thiruvananthapuram is the capital city of Kerala. Thiruvananthapuram Development Authority is constituted for the implementation of planned and scientific development for Thiruvananthapuram city and adjoining area. The jurisdiction of the authority extends to the Thiruvananthapuram Corporation and 10 surrounding Panchayats.
Functions of TRIDA Thiruvananthapuram (Thiruvananthapuram Development Authority)
- Planning: Preparation and revision of Master Plan and Zonal Development plans
- Regulation and control: To regulate and control the development through statutory plans and other measures
- Development: To undertake various developmental projects in the Developmental Area
- Co-ordination: To co-ordinate with other public agencies concerned with provisions of urban infrastructure, services and amenities.
Objectives of TRIDA Thiruvananthapuram (Thiruvananthapuram Development Authority)
- Carrying out integrated planning and physical development of declared urban areas.
- Formulating and submitting development plans, including capital investment plans.
- Undertaking the execution of development projects and schemes.
- Formulating and implementing urban land use policy.
- Developing environmental standards and preparing schemes for the environmental improvement of urban areas.
- Providing technical planning services.
- Preparation and implementation of regional Plans, Master plans, New township Plans and Town Improvement Schemes.
- Promoting research and development of new techniques in City planning, Urban Development and Housing Construction.
- To promote and secure better planning and development of the state.
In order to achieve its objectives, TRIDA Thiruvananthapuram operational frame work and area of focus revolves around:
- Creating affordable housing using environment-friendly building materials and cost-effective building technologies.
- Creating self-contained and self-sustaining residential complexes in the shape of Urban Estate/Integrated Townships.
- Undertaking projects which focus on promoting urban development, developing commercial complexes, creating state-of-the art infrastructure.
- Optimum utilization of vacant government lands to generate additional resources for the State government for financing city redevelopment, regeneration and other infrastructural development.
- Create ethos of conversation to enhance overall development in the state.
Contact Details & More Information for TRIDA Thiruvananthapuram (Thiruvananthapuram Development Authority)
Thiruvananthapuram Development Authority
Address: Jaya Mansion, Vazhuthacaud Sasthamangalam, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala-695010.
Phone No: 0471-2722748, 2722238, 2722171
Fax No: 0471- 2726615.
Email Address: email@example.com