About RIADA Ranchi (Ranchi Industrial Area Development Authority)
RIADA Ranchi (Ranchi Industrial Area Development Authority) was established in the year 1973. It is an autonomous body set up by the Government of Bihar under the Industrial Area Development Authority Act, 1974. It has been playing a pro-active role towards Industrial Development in nine command districts of Jharkhand for the last 41 years. Entrusted with the task of establishing Industrial Areas, Ranchi Industrial Area Development Authority plays a key role for providing a continued assistance to the units covered under Ranchi Industrial Area Development Authority’s command Industrial Areas. Ranchi Industrial Area Development Authority provides a complete Package of Assistance from Single Point to the Entrepreneurs, selection of the Project, Location, Providing Developed Land, Arranging Term Loans and Bank Finance, Power and Water Supply, Technical Know-How, Market Tie-Up and Disbursement of Incentives provided by the State Government.
Objectives of RIADA Ranchi (Ranchi Industrial Area Development Authority)
- Carrying out integrated planning and physical development of declared urban areas.
- Formulating and submitting development plans, including capital investment plans.
- Undertaking the execution of development projects and schemes.
- Formulating and implementing urban land use policy.
- Developing environmental standards and preparing schemes for the environmental improvement of urban areas.
- Providing technical planning services.
- Preparation and implementation of regional Plans, Master plans, New township Plans and Town Improvement Schemes.
- Promoting research and development of new techniques in City planning, Urban Development and Housing Construction.
- To promote and secure better planning and development of the state.
In order to achieve its objectives, RIADA Ranchi operational frame work and area of focus revolves around:
- Creating affordable housing using environment-friendly building materials and cost-effective building technologies.
- Creating self-contained and self-sustaining residential complexes in the shape of Urban Estate/Integrated Townships.
- Undertaking projects which focus on promoting urban development, developing commercial complexes, creating state-of-the art infrastructure.
- Optimum utilization of vacant government lands to generate additional resources for the State government for financing city redevelopment, regeneration and other infrastructural development.
- Create ethos of conversation to enhance overall development in the state.