Ram Ganga Enclave Kanpur – General public is invited to apply for sale of plots decided through lottery under the subject scheme.
- Registration starts from 28 November 2016
- Registration ends on 10 December 2016
Ram Ganga Enclave Kanpur (Shatabdi Nagar Phase 3) Scheme Details
General public is invited to apply for sale of plots decided through lottery under the subject scheme. This scheme is for the LIG and EWS category plots, where the allotment will be done by lottery from amongst eligible applicants.
Details of the Residential Plots at Ram Ganga Enclave Kanpur:
|Sr. No.||Scheme Name||Type of Plots||Total No. available||Plot size (sq. Mt.)||Plot Rate (Rs/sq. mt.)||Total Price (Rs.)||Registration Amount (Rs.)|
|1||Ram Ganga Enclave||LIG||80||72.00||13,000.00||9,36,000.00||93,600.00|
How to apply for the Ram Ganga Enclave scheme for the plots?
Registration booklet for applying under the LIG, EWS scheme is available for cash payment of Rs. 525 (inclusive of VAT) at all the Kanpur branches of ICICI Bank. These booklets are also available at a number of other city Branches of ICICI Bank. Refer to the attached scheme advertisement for knowing cities/branch where the application forms are available.
These bank branches will also accept completed application forms together with the registration amount latest upto 10 December 2016. No applications will be accepted after the last date of submission.
Plots will be allocated after that as per lottery results. Intimation about the lottery will be made through the newspaper.
Rules of the Ram Ganga Enclave Scheme
- Plots will be sold basis lottery of eligible applicants.
- Successful applicants in the LIG scheme will be required to pay 1/4 of the plot price, inclusive of Registration amount within 30 days from the date of allotment and the balance 3/4 of the price payable together with interest @12% in 12 quarterly instalments over 3 years.
- Successful applicants in the EWS scheme will be required to pay 1/4 of the plot price, inclusive of Registration amount within 30 days from the date of allotment and the balance 3/4 of the price is payable together with interest @10% over 120 monthly instalments.
- In case complete payment is made within 90 days of successful allotment, 5% discount will be offered on 90% of the price of the plot.
- In case of any dispute, no consideration will be made for allotment of any alternative plot and the registration money deposited will be returned without any interest payable.
- In case of any dispute, decision of Sub Head, Kanpur Development Authority, Kanpur will be acceptable to all.
- EWS applicants should have annual income no more than Rs. 3 Lakhs. It is mandatory for applicant to submit proof of income attested by appropriate authority.
- LIG applicants should have annual income between Rs. 300,001- 6,00,000 and are required to submit proof of income attested by appropriate authority.
- Date of lottery for the plots in above scheme will be published in daily newspapers.
- Other rules/regulations are printed in the registration/application booklet and will be applicable, as appropriate.
Kanpur Development Authority’s Advertisement about Ram Ganga Enclave Kanpur (Shatabdi Nagar Phase 3) Scheme
Kanpur Development Authority Website | Helpline No. 0512-2556292