Pradhan Mantri MUDRA Yojana (PMMY) Documents Required
Micro Units Development and Refinance Agency Ltd. [MUDRA] is an NBFC supporting development of micro enterprise sector in the country. MUDRA provides refinance support to Banks / MFIs for lending to micro units having loan requirement upto 10 Lakh. MUDRA provides refinance to micro business under the Scheme of Pradhan Mantri MUDRA Yojana. The other products are for development support to the sector. The bouquet of offerings of MUDRA is depicted below. The offerings are being targeted across the spectrum of beneficiary segments. PMMY documents required along with the application form are as follows-
- Identity proof (should be self attested) like Voter ID card/ Photo ID/ Driving License/ PAN Card/ Aadhar Card/ Passport etc.
- In case of PAN Card or any Photo ID Proof the residence proof like- recent telephone bill/ electricity bill (both not older than 3 months)/ property tax receipt (not older than 2 months)/ Bank statement attested by Bank official.
- Two recent passport size photographs
- Quotation of machinery for the business or quotation of any other required item. There should be a clear data of name of supplier or details of machinery included the total amount of machinery or any item to be purchased.
- Address proof of Business Enterprise. It should be the copies of relevant and recent licenses or registration certificates of the Enterprise.
- In case of minority community, then the photocopy of category certificates like SC/ ST/ OBC/ Minority etc.
- There is no processing fee
- There is no collateral
- Repayment period of loan is extended upto 5 years
- Applicant should not be defaulter of any Bank/ Financial Institution.
At present 27 Public Sector Banks, 17 Private Sector Banks, 31 Regional Rural Banks, 4 Co-operative Banks, 36 Microfinance Institutions and 25 Non- Banking Financial Institutions are offering the loans under the PMMY Scheme.
Pradhan Mantri MUDRA Yojan (PMMY) Application Form Procedure
PMMY Application Form procedure is very simple; one should have to enter the basic information along with the individuals account information. Download the form here-
Other Related Articles