Pivotal Paradise Sector 62 Gurgaon
Beyond your imagination – Pivotal Paradise Affordable Sector 62 Gurgaon. A home overlooking the verdant greens, a dream that you can call your home. Pivotal Infrastructure, the pioneers in real estate goes beyond your imagination and is all set to make your dream homes. The group brings you Pivotal Paradise affordable Sector 62 Gurgaon, luxurious yet affordable residential apartments at a prime location. Live in a landscape central park, community hall and plenty of other leisure options at the best location, available to you in one fourth of a price. Almost like living in a paradise on earth if there is one.
The mere mention of this premium location unquestionably places our expectations at the highest levels. Pivotal Paradise with its strategic location along the most promising and the most valued Golf Course Extension Road, at sector-62,Gurgaon is well complemented with excellent social infrastructure, entertainment & shopping destinations, and corporate growth drivers. And to top it all, Paradise comes as part of Haryana Govt. Affordable Housing Scheme, making it the best value for money offering like no other in the vicinity.
Promoted and developed by Pivotal Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd. – a leading real-estate major with an impeccable track record of excellent residential projects in NCR and zero-tolerance in delivery and quality standards.
Pivotal Paradise is spread over 5 acres offering apartments of 1BHK, 2BHK and 3BHK in sector 62, Gurgaon.
Further details of Pivotal Paradise Sector 62, Gurgaon are given below.
Offer for Public
- Type -1 (1BHK)
- Apartments of 650 sq. ft. approx. super area, carpet area of approx. 303 sq. ft. and balcony(ies) with an aggregated area of 58 sq. ft. approx.
- Type -2 (2BHK)
- Apartments of 1050 sq. ft. approx. super area, carpet area of approx. 566 sq. ft. and balcony(ies) with an aggregated area of 91 sq. ft. approx.
- Type -3 (3BHK)
- Apartments of 1150 sq. ft. approx. super area, carpet area of approx. 636 sq. ft. and balcony(ies) with an aggregated area of 77.2 sq. ft. approx.
- Location in Sector 62.
- 24 hours power back up and water supply.
- Fixed Rate Of Rs. On Call. Carpet Area (Fixed By Govt. Of Haryana).
- No Extra Charges i.e.: EDC/ IDC/ Car Parking/PLC + Club Charges.
- No Maintenance Charges for 5 Years after Occupation.
- Deferred Payment Plan of 42 Months.
- Delivery – 4 Years – No Delays.
- Bank Finance – Up to 80%
- Two Wheeler Parking – Free
- Club House
- Meditation Center
- Sports Facility
- Kids Play Area
- Swimming pool
- Power back up
- 24×7 water supply
- 2 wheeler parking
- Open spaces
- 3 tier security
Information Not Available.
- The applicant should not be debarred from entering into legally binding contract under any prevailing law.
- Any person can apply but person which includes his/her spouse or his/her dependent children who do not own any flat/plot in any HUDA developed colony/ sector or any licenced colony in any of the Urban Areas in Haryana, UT of Chandigarh and NCT Delhi shall be given first preference in allotment of flats.
- Any applicant can make only one application. Any successful applicant under this policy shall not be eligible for allotment of any other flat under this policy in any other colony. In case, he/she is successful in more than one colony, he/she will have choice of retaining only one flat.
Allotment Rate of Apartment (all inclusive) + Taxes as applicable
- Total Sale Price (1BHK): Rs. 1241000
- Total Sale Price (2BHK): Rs. 2309500
- Total Sale Price (3BHK): Rs. 2582600
- The allotment of apartments shall be done through draw of lots in the presence of a committee consisting of Deputy Commissioner or his representative (at least of the cadre of Haryana Civil Services), Senior Town Planner (Circle office), DTP of the concerned district and the representative of coloniser concerned.
- After fixation of date for draw of lots, an advertisement shall be issued by the Developer informing the applicants about the details regarding date/time and venue of the draw of lots in the same newspapers in which the original advertisement was issued.
- For detailed criteria and time-frame to be adopted for scrutiny and allotment, the applicants may also refer to the details in the Affordable Housing Poky 2013 notified vide no. PF-27/48921 dated 19.08.2013 (available at the Department website, i.e., tcpharyana.gov.in).
- At the time of submission of the Application for allotment – 5% of total price
- Within 15 days of the date of issuance of Allotment Letter – 20% of total price
- Within 6 months from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter – 12.5% of total price
- Within 12 months from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter – 12.5% of total price
- Within 18 months from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter – 12.5% of total price
- Within 24 months from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter – 12.5% of total price
- Within 30 months from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter – 12.5% of total price
- Within 36 months from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter – 12.5% of total price