Pareena Laxmi Apartments Sector 99A Gurgaon
Pareena Infrastructure launches it Affordable Housing Scheme named Laxmi Apartments or Pareena Laxmi Affordable Housing under Affordable Housing Policy of Haryana Government.
Applications are invited from general public for booking of Residential Apartments in the Affordable Housing Project Pareena Laxmi Apartments, Sector 99 A, Gurgaon proposed to be developed as per terms and conditions of the policy prescribed by the Town & Country Planning Department. Government of Haryana vide notification no PF-27/48921 dated 19.08.2013 (details available at the Department website, i.e. tcpharyana.gov.in).
Pareena Laxmi Apartments is located strategically on Dwarka Expressway in Sector 99-A, Gurgaon, spreading over 5 acres of land comprising a total 804 Units of 2BHK Apartments, under Haryana Affordable Housing Policy 2013 out of which 5% Apartments are reserved for management quota and 95% for public. Pareena Laxmi Apartments is genuinely wanted to provide for you world class living background right in the most creating private and business center of Gurgaon. Division 99A is one of the new divisions around the Dwarka Expressway that are a piece of Gurgaon Master Plan 2031, with the amplest Expressway in the nation that will join NH-8 and IGI Airport and Dwarka.
Pareena Laxmi Apartments is spread over 5 acres with a total of 804 unit of group housing apartments are on offer with 95% for public and 5% reserved for management quota .
Further details of Pareena Laxmi Apartments Sector 99A Gurgaon are given below.
Offer for Public
- Category 1 (2BHK-Type 1)
402 no. of apartments of 453.541 sq. ft. approx. carpet area and balcony(ies) with an aggregated area of 99.997 sq. ft. approx. with a two wheeler parking.
402 no. of apartments of 424.833 sq. ft. approx. (carpet area and balcony(ies) with an aggregated area of 99.997 sq. ft. approx. with a two wheeler parking.
- 24×7 Water Supply
- 24×7 Power Supply
- Fire Fighting Systems
- Car Parking
- Club House
- Children’s Play Area
Information not Available
- Living/Dining Wall Finish: Oil bound Distemper
- Kitchen Flooring: Tiles
- Living/Dining Flooring: Tiles
- Slab: Marble
- Sink: Single Bowl Stainless Steel
- Kitchen Finish: Tiles up to 2 feet high above marble counter & Oil Bound Distemper in rest of the areas
- Toilet Wall Finish: Up to 5 feet tiles & Oil Bound Distemper in other areas
- Ceiling: Oil bound Distemper
- CP Fittings: Modern & Elegant
- Balcony Flooring: Tiles, Ceiling Oil Based Distemper
- Window: S. Chokkat, M.S. Z Section
- Main Door: Painted Hardwood
- Internal Door: Painted Hardwood
- Electrical: Use of ISI Marked products for wirings, switches and circuits
- Security: Gated complex
- Located Conveniently in Sector 99-A along the edge of a 75 meter road, off the Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon.
- Located only a few KMs from NH8 and Delhi border.
- Its easy connectivity to NH8 and Dwarka Expressway opens up a wide world of lifestyle and commuting choices for residents.
- The applicant should not be debarred from entering into legally binding contract under any prevailing law.
- Any person can apply but person which includes his/her spouse or his/her dependent children who do not own any flat/plot in any HUDA developed colony/ sector or any licenced colony in any of the Urban Areas in Haryana, UT of Chandigarh and NCT Delhi shall be given first preference in allotment of flats.
- Any applicant can make only one application. Any successful applicant under this policy shall not be eligible for allotment of any other flat under this policy in any other colony. In case, he/she is successful in more than one colony, he/she will have choice of retaining only one flat.
Allotment Rate of Apartment (all inclusive) + Taxes as applicable
- Category 1 (2BHK-Type 1)
1. Rs 1864162.50 – Carpet Area (Rs. 4000/ Sq. ft.), Balcony Area (Rs. 500/Sq. ft.)
- Category 2 (2BHK-Type 2)
1. Rs. 1749330.50 – Carpet Area (Rs. 4000/ Sq. ft.), Balcony Area (Rs. 500/Sq. ft.)
* Applicable Service Tax and VAT/ Labour Cess as per Govt. rules shall be extra over & above the price.
- The allotment of apartments shall be done through draw of lots in the presence of a committee consisting of Deputy Commissioner or his representative (at least of the cadre of Haryana Civil Services), Senior Town Planner (Circle office), DTP of the concerned district and the representative of coloniser concerned.
- After fixation of date for draw of lots, an advertisement shall be issued by the Developer informing the applicants about the details regarding date/time and venue of the draw of lots in the same newspapers in which the original advertisement was issued.
- For detailed criteria and time-frame to be adopted for scrutiny and allotment, the applicants may also refer to the details in the Affordable Housing Poky 2013 notified vide no. PF-27/48921 dated 19.08.2013 (available at the Department website, i.e., tcpharyana.gov.in).
- At the time of submission of the Application for allotment – 5% of total price
- At the time of Allotment of flat – 20% of the total price
- Within 6 months from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter – 12.5% of total price
- Within 12 months from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter – 12.5% of total price
- Within 18 months from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter – 12.5% of total price
- Within 24 months from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter – 12.5% of total price
- Within 30 months from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter – 12.5% of total price
- Within 36 months from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter – 12.5% of total price