OSB Expressway Towers Sector 109 Gurgaon
To possess house has been a fundamental longing of individuals since time immemorial. Each individual needs a dwelling place a reasonable expense in a quiet territory with a wonderful domain. OSB Expressway Towers Sector 109 Gurgaon is another up and coming reasonable lodging venture propelled by OSB Group under moderate lodging arrangement 2013. This project comes with 1 and 3 Bed Residences with world class internal and external amenities. OSB Expressway Towers is strategically located in Sector-109 Gurgaon on Dwarka Expressway. Spread over 7.5 Acres of the land parcel with 80% of open spaces. “Expressway Towers” though an affordable housing project welcomes you with facilities like central greens, children’s play zone, outdoor sports facilities, convenience shopping centre and a quality of life unmatched in the city.
Showing its commitment right from the acquisition of land and till developing state-of-the-art real estate masterpieces, OSB has always strived to garner the best talent in the industry. The company has gained valuable experience in the real estate sector with diverse and complimentary talents from a rich network of top notch intermediaries, financial institutions, high-net-worth individuals and some of the most reputed developers in India.
OSB Expressway Towers 109 is spread over 7.50 acres with a total of 1089 no. of apartments with 80% of open spaces.
Further details of OSB Expressway Towers Sector 109 Gurgaon are given below.
Offer for Public
- Type -1 (1BHK)
- Apartments of 324 sq. ft. approx. carpet area and balcony(ies) with an aggregated area of 69 sq. ft. approx.
- Apartments of 307 sq. ft. approx. carpet area and balcony(ies) with an aggregated area of 69 sq. ft. approx.
- Type -2 (2BHK)
- Apartments of 645 sq. ft. approx. carpet area and balcony(ies) with an aggregated area of 99 sq. ft. approx.
- Apartments of 644 sq. ft. approx. carpet area and balcony(ies) with an aggregated area of 100 sq. ft. approx.
- Located on the most promising and sought after real estate destination in the entire country declared as national highway under NHAI recently.
- 652 flats of 60 sq meters i.e. 2 BHK plus study and 437 1 BHK flats proposed, with home loan.
- Close to Delhi and IGI airport and proposed diplomatic enclave.
- Dwarka metro / airport express line in close vicinity – proposed metro corridor at walking distance
- excellent connectivity to nh-8 (Gurgaon –Manesar)
- More than 80% open / green space with option of car parking
- Balcony 100 Sq. feet, Additional cost of Rs. 500 per Sq. feet
- Provision of a community hall and a creche cum anganwadi of 2000 Sq. Feet each.
- No Maintenance charges for 5 years after possession
- For allotment preference to those who do not own flat/plot in Huda colonies / NCT Delhi / UT of Chandigarh
- 5% of the total flats constitute management quota
- Free Reserved two wheeler parking
- Service Tax Exempted
- Rate per sq ft (all inclusive) Rs 4000/- (which works out to approx 2400/- since no super area component as is the case with builder flats
- Allotment done in public draw under supervision of a committee to include dc, stp, dtp and builder’s rep. date fixed by stp after scrutiny.
Information not Available.
OSB Expressway Towers enjoys an excellent location. It is located in Gurgaon in the sector 109 on the Dwarka Expressway. The project enjoys very close proximity to the Delhi border so there are plenty of opportunities for employment as well as business and investment. Moreover, the project also enjoys close proximity to various other great projects like the Chintels Paradise, ATS Kocoon, Sobha International City and 300-meter commercial belt that’s being developed by the well-renowned builders such as CHD, NEO, Indiabulls, Concient, Gambhir Housing, etc. The location of OSB Expressway Towers is excellent for the people who want to reside in a place that is full of modern conveniences, facilities, and opportunities.
- The applicant should not be debarred from entering into legally binding contract under any prevailing law.
- Any person can apply but person which includes his/her spouse or his/her dependent children who do not own any flat/plot in any HUDA developed colony/ sector or any licenced colony in any of the Urban Areas in Haryana, UT of Chandigarh and NCT Delhi shall be given first preference in allotment of flats.
- Any applicant can make only one application. Any successful applicant under this policy shall not be eligible for allotment of any other flat under this policy in any other colony. In case, he/she is successful in more than one colony, he/she will have choice of retaining only one flat.
- Category 1 (1BHK-Type 1)
Rs. 1330500 – Carpet Area (Rs. 4000/ Sq. ft.), Balcony Area (Rs. 500/Sq. ft.) and Booking Amount – Rs. 66525.
Rs. 1262500 – Carpet Area (Rs. 4000/ Sq. ft.), Balcony Area (Rs. 500/Sq. ft.) and Booking Amount – Rs. 63125.
- Category 2 (2BHK-Type 2)
Rs. 2629500 – Carpet Area (Rs. 4000/ Sq. ft.), Balcony Area (Rs. 500/Sq. ft.) and Booking Amount – Rs. 131475.
Rs. 2626000 – Carpet Area (Rs. 4000/ Sq. ft.), Balcony Area (Rs. 500/Sq. ft.) and Booking Amount – Rs. 131300.
- The allotment of apartments shall be done through draw of lots in the presence of a committee consisting of Deputy Commissioner or his representative (at least of the cadre of Haryana Civil Services), Senior Town Planner (Circle office), DTP of the concerned district and the representative of coloniser concerned.
- After fixation of date for draw of lots, an advertisement shall be issued by the Developer informing the applicants about the details regarding date/time and venue of the draw of lots in the same newspapers in which the original advertisement was issued.
- For detailed criteria and time-frame to be adopted for scrutiny and allotment, the applicants may also refer to the details in the Affordable Housing Poky 2013 notified vide no. PF-27/48921 dated 19.08.2013 (available at the Department website, i.e., tcpharyana.gov.in).
- At the time of submission of the Application for allotment – 5% of total price
- Within 15 days of the date of issuance of Allotment Letter – 20% of total price
- Within 6 months from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter – 12.5% of total price
- Within 12 months from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter – 12.5% of total price
- Within 18 months from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter – 12.5% of total price
- Within 24 months from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter – 12.5% of total price
- Within 30 months from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter – 12.5% of total price
- Within 36 months from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter – 12.5% of total price