About New Okhla Industrial Development Authority (NOIDA)
New Ohkla Industrial Development Authority (NOIDA) was constituted under the U.P. Industrial Area Development Act, 1976, NOIDA has now emerged as a planned, integrated, modern Industrial City, well connect to Delhi through a network of roads, national highways and the ultra – modern DND flyover, offering inter – road linkages to all parts of the country. Spread over 20,316 hectares, with many sectors fully developed, NOIDA offers a pollution free high standard of living and highly supportive industrial environment with its unique infrastructure providing numerous, matchless facilities.
Today, it stands as an enviable monument of the concept of integrated Industrial township in the world, with smooth and wide roads, well developed land, uninterrupted power supply, clean and safe drinking water, unfailing telephony, and splendid residential complexes in the serene and peaceful environment with greenery all around. One of the largest Industrial Townships of Asia Not very far from Delhi yet away from the dirt, grime and pollution, part of the National Capital Region, Noida is the industrial fairy land of the nation.
New Ohkla Industrial Development Authority (NOIDA) is one of the largest planned industrial townships of Asia. Set up in 1976, with a view to develop an Integrated Industrial Township for the industrial growth of the area, under the Uttar Pradesh Industrial Area Development Act, it best symbolizes harmony between human habitat and Industrial Enterprise.
Objectives of New Okhla Industrial Development Authority (NOIDA)
- Carrying out integrated planning and physical development of declared urban areas.
- Formulating and submitting development plans, including capital investment plans.
- Undertaking the execution of development projects and schemes.
- Formulating and implementing urban land use policy.
- Developing environmental standards and preparing schemes for the environmental improvement of urban areas.
- Providing technical planning services.
- Preparation and implementation of regional Plans, Master plans, New township Plans and Town Improvement Schemes.
- Promoting research and development of new techniques in City planning, Urban Development and Housing Construction.
- To promote and secure better planning and development of the state.
In order to achieve its objectives, NOIDA operational frame work and area of focus revolves around:
- Creating affordable housing using environment-friendly building materials and cost-effective building technologies.
- Creating self-contained and self-sustaining residential complexes in the shape of Urban Estate/Integrated Townships.
- Undertaking projects which focus on promoting urban development, developing commercial complexes, creating state-of-the art infrastructure.
- Optimum utilization of vacant government lands to generate additional resources for the State government for financing city redevelopment, regeneration and other infrastructural development.
- Create ethos of conversation to enhance overall development in the state.
Contact Details & More Information for New Okhla Industrial Development Authority (NOIDA)
NEW OKHLA INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
Address: Administrative Complex, Sector 6, Gautam Budh Nagar, Noida, Uttar Pradesh-201301.
Fax No: 0120-2422210
Help Line No: 0120 2425025/26/27
Email Address: email@example.com