MVN Athens Sector 5 Sohna
MVN Athens is a residential project of MVN Infrastructures in the prime sector – 5, of the Sohna, under the affordable housing policy 2013 Government of Haryana has rolled out a policy to cater the needs of home for middle class and lower middle class at affordable cost in the urban areas. MVN Infrastructure has been awarded a license by Government of Haryana to develop an affordable Group Housing Colony in the prime sector 5, of Sohna. Sector 5, Sohna is very close to Industrial Area of Sohna and Sohna Town. It is surrounded by the beauty of nature along with renowned institutes like GD Goenka University, KR Mangalam International University and many more. Allotment of flats will be based on Draw System in presence of Government officials.
MVN Athens offers flats of 1BHK and 2BHK with other facilities and features. MVN Athens is situated in Sector 5, Sohna and is in close proximity with major places. This Affordable Housing Scheme by Government of Haryana is for middle income group and lower income group people to own houses at a cheaper cost with good facilities and features as well as amenities. MVN Athens is such a project of MVN Infrastructure in Sector 5, Sohna, Gurgaon under Affordable Housing Scheme by Government of haryana
MVN Athens is spread in an area of 6.50 acres and offering flats of 1BHK and 2BHK for public. Flats allotment will be based on draw.
Further details of MVN Athens Sector 5 Sohna are given below.
Offer for Public
- Category (1 BHK)
(i) Carpet Area: 31.596 sq. mt. or 340.099 sq. ft.
- Category (2 BHK Type 1)
(i) Carpet Area: 42.473 sq. mt. or 457.179 sq. ft.
- Category (2 BHK Type 2)
(i) Carpet Area: 42.994 sq. mt. or 462.787 sq. ft.
- Category (2 BHK Type 3)
(i) Carpet Area: 42.994 sq. mt. or 463.982 sq. ft.
- First project Government approved in Sohna, Gurgaon Under Affordable Housing Scheme
- Second Project in Haryana Under Affordable Housing Scheme
- Booking Amount is less than one Lacs
- Rates all inclusive
- No PLC, EDC /IDC, Parking Charges
- Allotment by Lucky Draw ( in presence of Govt. Committee consisting STP, DC & representatives of Director General Town & Country Planning)
- Hand Over within 4 years
- Only Carpet area for sale
- Free maintenance for 5 years
- 20 minutes drive from Rajiv Chowk
- Major education institutes like GD Goenka, KR Mangalam University in close proximity
- Pollution free environment, clear/close view of Aravali Hills
- Close to industrial Area Sohna
- 42 kilometers from IGI Airport, New Delhi
Information not Available
- The applicant should not be debarred from entering into legally binding contract under any prevailing law.
- Any person can apply but person which includes his/her spouse or his/her dependent children who do not own any flat/plot in any HUDA developed colony/ sector or any licenced colony in any of the Urban Areas in Haryana, UT of Chandigarh and NCT Delhi shall be given first preference in allotment of flats.
- Any applicant can make only one application. Any successful applicant under this policy shall not be eligible for allotment of any other flat under this policy in any other colony. In case, he/she is successful in more than one colony, he/she will have choice of retaining only one flat.
Allotment Rate of Apartment (all inclusive) + Taxes as applicable
Cost of Units:
- 1 BHK: Rs. 12.75 lacs approx.
- 2BHK: Rs. 16.84 lacs approx.
*Service Tax Extra
* The above rate is an all-inclusive cost of apartment as per rates prescribed under the policy notified vide no. PF-27/48921 dated 19.08.2013 (details available at the Department website, ie. tcpharyana.gov.in)
- The allotment of apartments shall be done through draw of lots in the presence of a committee consisting of Deputy Commissioner or his representative (at least of the cadre of Haryana Civil Services), Senior Town Planner (Circle office), DTP of the concerned district and the representative of coloniser concerned.
- After fixation of date for draw of lots, an advertisement shall be issued by the Developer informing the applicants about the details regarding date/time and venue of the draw of lots in the same newspapers in which the original advertisement was issued.
- For detailed criteria and time-frame to be adopted for scrutiny and allotment, the applicants may also refer to the details in the Affordable Housing Poky 2013 notified vide no. PF-27/48921 dated 19.08.2013 (available at the Department website, i.e., tcpharyana.gov.in).
- At the time of submission of the Application for allotment – 5% of total price
- Within 15 days of the date of issuance of Allotment Letter – 20% of total price
- Within 6 months from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter – 12.5% of total price
- Within 12 months from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter – 12.5% of total price
- Within 18 months from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter – 12.5% of total price
- Within 24 months from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter – 12.5% of total price
- Within 30 months from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter – 12.5% of total price
- Within 36 months from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter – 12.5% of total price
Information not Available