Muradnagar Master Plan 2021 has been created for Muradnagar City. Muradnagar is a city and a municipal board in Ghaziabad district in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. The latitude of Muradnagar is 28.771646, and the longitude is 77.507561. It is located between the 28° 46′ 17.9256” N and 77° 30′ 27.2196” E. It has an average elevation of 215 metres (705 ft).
As of the 2006 India census, Muradnagar had a population of 100,080. Males constitute 53% of the population and females 47%. Muradnagar has an average literacy rate of 70%, greater than the national average of 60.5%: male literacy is 71%, and female literacy is 55%. In Muradnagar, 15% of the population is under 6 years of age.
Vision Muradnagar Master Plan 2021
The objective of the Muradnagar Master Plan 2021 is to create enabling spatial and land use planning framework to achieve the Vision of Muradnagar Master Plan 2021. The future growth and development of the urban centers is defined by the Master Plan/Development Plans which are evolved for each settlement at individual level. Muradnagar Master Plan 2021 has been considered as one of the most effective mechanism to promote planned growth of the urban centers. It lays down the road map, agenda and framework within which the city growth is envisioned. It provides a tool for the authorities to take decision with regard to current and future development related issues.
Muradnagar Master Plan 2021 provides the framework for rationalizing the orderly movement of traffic and transportation within the city and defines the area for laying down network of various services. The plan is used for promoting integrated development of the urban centre by rationalizing its pattern of land use and their inter-relationship. It also defines the strategies and solutions for overcoming the existing problems of the urban centers and to overcome its infrastructural and service related inadequacies. In addition, it provides options for accommodating the future addition to population which is likely to come to the urban centre due to natural growth and migration. Master Plan acts as a tool for determining the infrastructure cost which would be required to make the city sustainable. The plans offer futuristic solutions by laying down agenda for its growth and development.
Objectives of Muradnagar Master Plan 2021
More specifically following are the objectives:
- To make Muradnagar city as the most vibrant economic centre to promote the balanced regional growth.
- To make land allocation in an environmentally benign fashion.
- To minimize haphazard, unplanned, and sub-standard growth and development of the town and to achieve planned growth to create healthy environment.
- To effectively manage the traffic and transportation within the town through the mechanism of rationalizing the land use pattern defined in the Master Plan.
- To make land available for public purposes.
- To minimize travel within the town by creating self contained and self sufficient communities.
- Adequate parking spaces to be created in the town as an integral part of commercial, industrial, and institutional planning and development process.
- To strengthen the basic infrastructure favorable for petroleum, chemical & petrochemical investment region and agro based industries.
- To rationalize the distribution of physical and social infrastructure in order to ensure appropriate quality of life to all the residents of the city.
- To identify man-made and natural heritage and to make heritage conservation as integral part of the city planning and development process.
- Ensure equitable distribution of resources environmental, economic and social.
- Ensure a conducive environment to work.
- Introduce a total business environment.