Andhra Pradesh Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Registration & Eligibility Criteria
Andhra Pradesh government has come up with an innovative scheme “Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham” Unemployment Allowance scheme 2018, which will benefit around 12 lakh unemployed youth based on the eligibility criteria in Andhra Pradesh.
Youths will get this monthly allowance to pursue skill development courses and reduce the burden on the family of unemployed youths.
Registration End Date: 30 September 2018
Eligibility Criteria For Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham
- Applicants must be unemployed and should be native of Andhra Pradesh.
- Minimum educational qualification should be Graduation or any Diploma of two years and above duration.
- Should be in the age group of 22-35 years.
- Caste and Community preference will be given as per norms.
- Should belong to a family below the poverty line. All the eligible beneficiaries from the family shall be considered.
- Movable / Immovable properties: Having 4 wheelers are ineligible. Having wetland of 2.5 acres and dry land of 5.00 acres maximum are eligible. In respect of Anantapuramu district, the limit is maximum wetland will be 5.00 acres and dry land will be 10.00 acres.
- Those who have availed financial assistance/loan under any state government sponsored self-employment scheme of above Rs. 50,000/- subsidy are not eligible.
- Those who are working pursuing formal education are not eligible.
- Those who are working in public/private sector / quasi-government or those self-employed are not eligible for the assistance.
- Applicant should not be an employee dismissed from Central / State government service. The applicant should not have been convicted of any criminal offence.
Documents Required For Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham
- Aadhaar card,
- Ration card,
- SSC certificate,
- Graduation certificates.
Apart from providing a monthly dole of Rs 1,000, the scheme is aimed at providing skill development, self-employment opportunities and apprenticeship to youth through a tie-up with various industries. Eligible applicants can apply online for Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham from the link given below and for more information, the government of Andhra Pradesh has launched a website – www.yuvanestham.ap.gov.in.
Apply Online | Call Centre no. – 1100