LPG Vitarak Chayan, LPG Distributorship Eligibility Criteria, Application
LPG Vitarak Chayan Network expansion has been an important business activity of PSU Oil Marketing Companies (OMCs) for increasing the reach of petroleum products including LPG across the country. OMCs are engaged in appointing new LPG Distributors as a continuous business process and providing accessibility of LPG to households.
The four formats of LPG distributorships are:
- Sheheri Vitrak
- Rurban Vitrak
- Gramin Vitrak
- Durgam Kshetriya Vitrak (DKV)
Eligibility Criteria for LPG Vitarak Chayan
- Applicant should be an Indian citizen and be a resident of India.
- Applicant should have passed minimum X th standard examination or equivalent from a recognized Board. However, the criterion of educational qualification is not applicable for applicants belonging to Freedom Fighter (FF) category.
- Applicant should be not less than 21 years and not more than 60 years in age as on the date of publication of the advertisement/Notification. There is no age restriction for applicants applying for locations reserved under Freedom Fighter (FF) category.
- Applicant should not be a ‘family member of an employee of Oil Marketing Companies’ as on date of application.
- Fulfill Multiple Dealership/Distributorship norms, which means the applicant or any other member of ‘family unit’ should not hold a Dealership/LPG Distributorship or Letter of Intent (LOI) for a Dealership/LPG distributorship of any PSU Oil Marketing Company.
- The storage capacity of LPG Godown, minimum dimensions and location of the plot should be as follows:
- Capacity of Godown to store LPG: The minimum capacity of the LPG Godown (approved and licensed by Chief Controller of Explosives of Petroleum and Explosives Safety Organization (PESO)) required for storage of LPG in cylindersis given below :
- Sheheri Vitrak and Rurban Vitrak will require a storage Godown of minimum capacity of 8000 Kg LPG.
- Gramin Vitrak will require a storage godown of minimum capacity of 5000 Kg LPG.
- Durgam Kshetriya Vitrak will require a storage godown of minimum capacity of 3000 Kg
Detailed guidelines on eligibility criteria, infrastructure requirements of land for LPG godown/ LPG godown, land for Showroom / ready built showroom, infrastructure for Home delivery of cylinders etc. along with the details of selection process are given in the Brochure, which can be downloaded from the link below.
All persons fulfilling the eligibility criteria and desirous of applying for selection as Sheheri Vitrak, Rurban Vitrak, Gramin Vitrak or Durgam Kshetriya Vitrak shall log on to the website www.lpgvitarakchayan.in and register themselves on the website. Once registered, they shall login to their account, fill in required details in all respects and submit the online application on or before 17:00 hrs. Of (dd/mm/yyyy)
Before submission of application form, candidates will be required to upload scan copy of their passport size photograph and their signature in separate files, and also submit applicable non refundable application fee through internet banking / debit card / credit card facility available on the website www.lpgvitarakchayan.in. The non refundable application fee applicable for Sheheri Vitrak , Rurban Vitrak, Gramin Vitrak and Durgam Kshetriya Vitrak is given in the Table 1 and 2 below:
|Category||Non Refundable Application Fee|
|Open||Rs. 10,000 (Rupees ten thousand only)**|
|OBC||Rs. 5,000 (Rupees five thousand only)|
|SC/ST||Rs. 3,000 (Rupees three thousand only)|
** SC/ST candidates applying for Open category under Sheheri Vitrak & Rurban Vitrak locations mentioned in the advertisement / notification can submit non-refundable application fee of Rs. 3,000 (Rupees three thousand only). However, candidates belonging to OBC category but applying for “Open” category locations shall submit Application fee applicable to “Open” candidates.
Table 2 – Non Refundable Application Fee for Gramin Vitrak locations & Durgam Kshetriya Vitrak locations
|Category||Non Refundable Application Fee|
|Open||Rs. 8,000 (Rupees eight thousand only)**|
|OBC||Rs. 4,000 (Rupees four thousand only)|
|SC/ST||Rs. 2,500 (Rupees two thousand five hundred only)|
**SC/ST candidates applying for Open category Gramin Vitrak & Durgam Kshetriya Vitrak locations can submit non-refundable application fee of Rs. 2,500 (Rupees two thousand five hundred only). However, candidates belonging to OBC category but applying for “Open” category locations shall submit Application fee applicable to “Open” candidates.
Official website – https://www.lpgvitarakchayan.in/.