About KSIIDC Bangalore (Karnataka State Industrial & Infrastructure Development Corporation)
KSIIDC Bangalore (Karnataka State Industrial & Infrastructure Development Corporation) was established in the year 1964, as a wholly owned undertaking of the Government of Karnataka. KSIIDC is currently involved in recovery of the pending loan portfolios as well as major infrastructure projects taken up on PPP basis like Development of a Sea Port at Tadadi, International Convention Centre & Devanahalli Business Park near BIA, etc. In addition, KSIIDC has entered into joint ventures with ILFS for providing consultancy & advisory services; and with GAIL for City Gas Distribution project. It was earlier known as Karnataka State Industrial Investment and Development Corporation.
Established in 1964, Karnataka State Industrial & Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited has been greatly instrumental in the industrialization of the State, especially in the large and medium sector. An important arm of the state in bringing industrial boom in various sectors, KSIIDC has assisted 135 starts up ventures through equity participation to the extent of Rs. 118.28 crores spread over the length and breadth of the State. KSIIDC has also extended financial assistance in the form of debt to core sector industries like Steel, Cement, Mining and Textiles and modern sector Industries like Information Technology, Aviation, Tele-communication and other infrastructure projects to the extent of around Rs. 2223 crores.
Objectives of KSIIDC Bangalore (Karnataka State Industrial & Infrastructure Development Corporation)
- Carrying out integrated planning and physical development of declared urban areas.
- Formulating and submitting development plans, including capital investment plans.
- Undertaking the execution of development projects and schemes.
- Formulating and implementing urban land use policy.
- Developing environmental standards and preparing schemes for the environmental improvement of urban areas.
- Providing technical planning services.
- Preparation and implementation of regional Plans, Master plans, New township Plans and Town Improvement Schemes.
- Promoting research and development of new techniques in City planning, Urban Development and Housing Construction.
- To promote and secure better planning and development of the state.
In order to achieve its objectives, KSIIDC Bangalore operational frame work and area of focus revolves around:
- Creating affordable housing using environment-friendly building materials and cost-effective building technologies.
- Creating self-contained and self-sustaining residential complexes in the shape of Urban Estate/Integrated Townships.
- Undertaking projects which focus on promoting urban development, developing commercial complexes, creating state-of-the art infrastructure.
- Optimum utilization of vacant government lands to generate additional resources for the State government for financing city redevelopment, regeneration and other infrastructural development.
- Create ethos of conversation to enhance overall development in the state.
Contact Details & More Information for KSIIDC Bangalore (Karnataka State Industrial & Infrastructure Development Corporation)
Karnataka State Industrial & Infrastructure Development Corporation
Address: Khanija Bhavan, 4th Floor, East Wing, No 49, Race Course Road, Bangalore, Karnataka-560001.
Phone No: 080-22258131, 080-22258132, 080-22258133
Fax No: 080-22255740
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com