About HSIIDC Haryana (Haryana State Industrial Infrastructure Development Corporation)
HSIIDC Haryana (Haryana State Industrial Infrastructure Development Corporation) incorporated on 8th March 1967, under the provisions of the Companies Act, 1956 with the objectives to develop industrial infrastructure in the State of Haryana under the aegis of Department of Industries and Commerce, Haryana. 100% equity of the Corporation is held by the State Government and as such the Corporation is a Government Company under section 617 of the Companies Act, 1956. The Registered and Corporate Office of the Corporation is situated at Panchkula. HSIIDC is a Public Limited Company owned by the Government of Haryana. Set up as a catalyst for promoting and accelerating the pace of industrialization in the State through development of industrial infrastructure in the State and providing a wide spectrum of services under one roof with the concept of “Total Industrial Support” for its clients.
HSIIDC has played a pivotal role in revolutionizing the industrial scenario in the State by taking on the role of trusted friend and guide, providing crucial support and creating the environment where nascent projects are able to attain their fruition and become vibrant industries. It is a premier institution in infrastructure development for industrial promotion and investment facilitation. It has played a key role in the well being and progress of Haryana and has been instrumental in the evolution of Haryana from a primarily agrarian state to one of the highly industrialized states in the country. HSIIDC has clearly set a new order in motion in the State, resounding with greater progress and prosperity.
Objectives of HSIIDC Haryana (Haryana State Industrial Infrastructure Development Corporation)
- Carrying out integrated planning and physical development of declared urban areas.
- Formulating and submitting development plans, including capital investment plans.
- Undertaking the execution of development projects and schemes.
- Formulating and implementing urban land use policy.
- Developing environmental standards and preparing schemes for the environmental improvement of urban areas.
- Providing technical planning services.
- Preparation and implementation of regional Plans, Master plans, New township Plans and Town Improvement Schemes.
- Promoting research and development of new techniques in City planning, Urban Development and Housing Construction.
- To promote and secure better planning and development of the state.
In order to achieve its objectives, HSIIDC Haryana operational frame work and area of focus revolves around:
- Creating affordable housing using environment-friendly building materials and cost-effective building technologies.
- Creating self-contained and self-sustaining residential complexes in the shape of Urban Estate/Integrated Townships.
- Undertaking projects which focus on promoting urban development, developing commercial complexes, creating state-of-the art infrastructure.
- Optimum utilization of vacant government lands to generate additional resources for the State government for financing city redevelopment, regeneration and other infrastructural development.
- Create ethos of conversation to enhance overall development in the state.