Twin Health Schemes For BPL Families In Jharkhand: Welfare Schemes

State health minister said once Ayushman Bharat - National Health Protection Scheme (NHPS) is launched, all 59 lakh BPL families covered by the National Food Security Act would get insurance.

0
23

Twin Health Schemes For BPL Families In Jharkhand: Welfare Schemes

The Mukhya Mantri Swasthya Beema Yojana, meant to extend health insurance cover of up to Rs 5 lakh to BPL families, will run concurrently with a National Health Scheme that is to be launched on September 25.

State health minister said once Ayushman Bharat – National Health Protection Scheme (NHPS) is launched, all 59 lakh BPL families covered by the National Food Security Act would get insurance. While the Centre will take care of 60 per cent of the premium payable against 28 lakh families, the remaining 40 per cent will be borne by the state.

Read Also: Ayushman Bharat Healthcare Scheme (NHPS) To Cover 1,347 Treatments

He said 950 procedures, diagnosis, treatment, hospitalisation, surgery, post-hospitalisation treatments and more were covered. The number of procedures will now go up to 1,350.

The principal health secretary said that the best of medical treatment would be available to beneficiaries at reputable hospitals. She said beneficiaries would be provided with smart cards and all transactions would be cashless.

National Insurance Company will be a partner and will take care of expenses up to Rs 1 lakh. She added that a trust had been formed to process bills ranging between Rs 1 lakh and Rs 5 lakh.

Read Also: National Health Protection Scheme To Offer 15-20% Lower Rates Than CGHS

All major ongoing or proposed public welfare projects the innovation lab, convention hall in Ranchi, professional college in Jamshedpur, the medical college in Palamau, inland port in Sahebganj and airport in Deoghar will be named after Atal Bihari Vajpayee. A statue of Vajpayee will also be installed on the new Vidhan Sabha premises.

A sum Rs 30 crore approved for payment of crop insurance premium amounts of farmers during the current fiscal. Twelve revenue villages of Hariharganj block in Palamau district will form a Nagar panchayat. One acre of government land will be transferred free of cost to Union HRD ministry for setting up a Kendriya Vidyalaya in Garhwa.

Read Also: Govt Launched Number Of Initiatives For Welfare Of Underprivileged

Source Link- https://www.telegraphindia.com/

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here