GST portal is not working? What to do?

Home Forums Affordable Housing GST portal is not working? What to do?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Gandhimathi 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Gandhimathi
    Participant

More business people are facing the problems in their business market. GST is also given some trouble and issues to them. GST return filing is important for each and every business men in correct time. I am also using the online filing system for submitting my returns. I have usually login with the details and see the any messages or notification coming. But now that GST portal not working here. I cannot see the details about my GST invoice and other types of details. I am not getting clear about the errors in that page. I am also approach the experts for getting perfect solution.
    It is not possible to open. I need the clear data and idea for solve the problem now. More people are using same portal for checking and filing the returns in online. I am using the GST software for expand the knowledge about that. My friend is getting some issues for payment of tax. Many confusions and problems are available for GST payments. I have taken the steps for solving the tax errors in my business. But i cannot do successfully. Please guide me to check the proper solution for that issue. I need to know the due date of tax amount in online.
    Portal is getting all required details and proper ideas for collecting the matters. I am getting the GST news and plans with updates in online. I have make report for my business related details and returns. I am collecting some of ways for join with GST group and getting some solutions for the GST invoice problems. Related links and reference sources as available in online. But I cannot get the time for searching that. But I need the fast solution for my issues. Now I need to open and check the details. Help me

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: GST portal is not working? What to do?
Your information:

MOST POPULAR

HOT NEWS