About DSIIDC Delhi (Delhi State Industrial & Infrastructure Development Corporation)
DSIIDC Delhi (Delhi State Industrial & Infrastructure Development Corporation) was established in the year 1971. DSIIDC has projected, aided, counseled, assisted, financed and promoted projects to transform the face of Delhi. DSIIDC is responsible for major development projects in the city. Over the recent history DSIIDC has been given single charge of development of regions in the city which has improved services by clearing the previous multiplicity of departments. DSIIDC is poised for huge responsibility as many big projects are at various stages of inception and/or execution. Important among these are:
- Knowledge Based Industrial Park (KBI) at Baprola
- Development of Built-up Factory Complex at Rani Khera
- Development of Housing for Urban Poor
- Construction of Hospital-cum-Medical Complex
- Development of DTC Bus Depot at I.P. Estate
Objectives of DSIIDC Delhi (Delhi State Industrial & Infrastructure Development Corporation)
- Carrying out integrated planning and physical development of declared urban areas.
- Formulating and submitting development plans, including capital investment plans.
- Undertaking the execution of development projects and schemes.
- Formulating and implementing urban land use policy.
- Developing environmental standards and preparing schemes for the environmental improvement of urban areas.
- Providing technical planning services.
- Preparation and implementation of regional Plans, Master plans, New township Plans and Town Improvement Schemes.
- Promoting research and development of new techniques in City planning, Urban Development and Housing Construction.
- To promote and secure better planning and development of the state.
In order to achieve its objectives, DSIIDC Delhi operational frame work and area of focus revolves around:
- Creating affordable housing using environment-friendly building materials and cost-effective building technologies.
- Creating self-contained and self-sustaining residential complexes in the shape of Urban Estate/Integrated Townships.
- Undertaking projects which focus on promoting urban development, developing commercial complexes, creating state-of-the art infrastructure.
- Optimum utilization of vacant government lands to generate additional resources for the State government for financing city redevelopment, regeneration and other infrastructural development.
- Create ethos of conversation to enhance overall development in the state.
Contact Details & More Information for DSIIDC Delhi (Delhi State Industrial & Infrastructure Development Corporation)
Delhi State Industrial & Infrastructure Development Corporation
Address: N-36, Bombay Life Building, Connaught Circus, Rajeev Chowk, Connaught Place, New Delhi–110001.
Phone No: 011- 23314231, 011-23314232, 011-23314233, 011-23316086, 011-23351026
Email Address: email@example.com