Diya Greencity Affordable Housing, Rajnagar Extension, Ghaziabad
Diya Greencity Affordable Housing, the DPR of Diya Greencity for 1757 residential houses is approved by Awas Bandhu, Dept. of Housing & Urban Planning Govt. of U.P Lucknow. The building plans are duly approved by Ghaziabad Development Authority (GDA).
The 14 storied buildings of the project are earthquake resistance and duly certified by IIT Delhi for structural safety. The construction is ahead of schedule and expected to complete in time and possession of the house will be delivered in Dec-2019.
Application Start Date: 15-07-2018
About 1000 families already living in adjacent group housing projects e.g. Value Infra Homes, Moti Residency, Sanchar Residency having all civic amenities. Diya Greencity Affordable Housing, Rajnagar Extension, Ghaziabad offering 1BHK, 2BHK and 3BHK residential flats, the project is spread in an area of about 11.7 acres.
Applications are being invited from the general public for the scheme, application forms are available in SBI, HDFC and YES Bank cost of form is Rs 200/-. For more details please visit the official website of Diya Greencity – www.diyagreencity.com.
Further details of Diya Greencity Affordable Housing, Rajnagar Extension, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh are given below.
Offer for Public
Built-up Area: 570 sqft
Super Area: 684 sqft
Built-up Area: 807.36 sqft
Super Area: 968.83 sqft
- 3BHK + Study
Built-up Area: 925.61 sqft
Super Area: 1110.73 sqft
- The structure is earthquake resistance and duly certified by IIT Delhi for structural safety.
- House will be delivered in Dec-2019.
- Schools and many more institutes are in the close vicinity of the project.
- Jain Temple, MANAN DHAM, Vardaan Hospital, Radha Swamy Satsang Beas are also in close proximity.
- Easily reachable round the clock from Delhi Meerut Road using public transport.
- 20 Minutes away from Noida Sec-63 / Gazipur / Mayur Vihar Delhi Via Hindon Elevated Road.
- Proposed Domestic flights from Hindon Air Base is only 05 km away.
- Connectivity to Eastern Peripheral Expressway is available at 02 km for faster travel to Kundli (Haryana), Noida, Faridabad, Palwal.
- Delhi Metro (DMRC) REDLINE from Dilshad Garden to Naya Bus Adda Metro Station will provide an easy mode of travel to Delhi.
- International Cricket Stadium of BCCI and office complexes of State Govt. are upcoming in Raj Nagar Extension Ghaziabad and will provide world-class infra facilities to residents.
- Applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Applicant must be 18 years of age.
- The applicant or his/her family must not own more than one residential plot/house developed under affordable housing scheme of UP Govt.
- A person who already applied under any other affordable housing scheme of UP Govt. but till date have not been allotted a house may also apply.
- Allotment will be done through lucky draw only.