About DDA Dewas (Dewas Development Authority)
DDA Dewas (Dewas Development Authority) was formed in November 1979. Dewas Development Authority has established new dimensions of development in the last 31 years. Business complexes have been edited by the important work authority in addition to residential plans in terms of environmental protection. Being an industrial city, it has been made available by the Authority by making cheap houses for the labor market. Shaping complexes have also been constructed at different places for businessmen as per the requirement of industrial city.
The Authority has played an important role in development work on the development of various intersections and historical religious Mother Tekra on the beautification of the city. Apart from this, construction work of the Mahatma Gandhi District Museums, Employees State Insurance Hospital, Vruddhashram etc. has been done in the form of Deposit Work and at present, about 13.00 crore depot works are being done, in which 6000 crore polytechnic college and 7.00 crore tourism development Various works given by the corporation are included. Keeping in view the functioning and administration of the Dewas Development Authority, Hoodco provided the facility of green channel while providing “A” category to the Authority for three consecutive years and was given the first place in the entire country.
Objectives of DDA Dewas (Dewas Development Authority)
- Carrying out integrated planning and physical development of declared urban areas.
- Formulating and submitting development plans, including capital investment plans.
- Undertaking the execution of development projects and schemes.
- Formulating and implementing urban land use policy.
- Developing environmental standards and preparing schemes for the environmental improvement of urban areas.
- Providing technical planning services.
- Preparation and implementation of regional Plans, Master plans, New township Plans and Town Improvement Schemes.
- Promoting research and development of new techniques in City planning, Urban Development and Housing Construction.
- To promote and secure better planning and development of the state.
In order to achieve its objectives, DDA Dewas operational frame work and area of focus revolves around:
- Creating affordable housing using environment-friendly building materials and cost-effective building technologies.
- Creating self-contained and self-sustaining residential complexes in the shape of Urban Estate/Integrated Townships.
- Undertaking projects which focus on promoting urban development, developing commercial complexes, creating state-of-the art infrastructure.
- Optimum utilization of vacant government lands to generate additional resources for the State government for financing city redevelopment, regeneration and other infrastructural development.
- Create ethos of conversation to enhance overall development in the state.