Bangalore Development Authority Launched New Housing Scheme For 2018
The Bangalore Development Authority (BDA) recently launched new housing scheme for 2018 with a total of 3,506 apartments of 1BHK and 2BHK configurations on offer, across different localities. Registrations are expected to start from November 14.
Here are some of the key localities where these apartments are constructed:
- Alur: There are 69 flats of 1BHK configuration on offer having a built-up area of 475 square foot (sqft) and price of Rs 8.14 lakh. About 302 flats of 2BHK and 3BHK configurations (Type 1, Type 2 and Type 3) will be available, sized between 1,018 sqft and 1,443 sqft and priced between Rs 30 lakh and Rs 50 lakh.
- Kommaghatta: Kommaghatta has about 145 flats of 2BHK configuration that will be sold under Phase-I. These apartments in Bengaluru are sized at 830 sqft, priced at Rs 14 lakh. About 318 flats of 2BHK configuration are also available with sizes of 1,060 sqft and price of Rs 32 lakh.
- Doddabanahalli: The locality will have 148 BDA flats of 2BHK configuration, sized at 830 sqft and priced at Rs 14 lakh. Another 342 such flats will be available in the second phase of the sale.
- Kaniminike: A total of 560 flats of 2BHK configuration, sized at 870 sqft, will be priced at Rs 14 lakh. Another set of 148 flats of 2BHK configuration sized at 1,060 sqft will be priced at Rs 30 lakh. Sixty-eight flats of 3BHK configuration will also be available. These houses are sized at 1,430 sqft and priced at Rs 40 lakh.
- Malagala Phase 2: About 360 flats of 2BHK configuration are on sale. Priced at Rs 40 lakh, the apartments have a size of 1,150 sqft.
- Valagerahalli Phase 5: The area has 142 flats of 3BHK configuration on offer, sized at 1,430 sqft and priced at Rs 45 lakh.
The authority hopes to achieve good results. The BDA, which normally issues notifications in newspapers for the upcoming flats, has realised the necessity of effective marketing and branding of launched new housing scheme projects in order to achieve sales, especially considering the fact that hundreds of its flats have largely remained unsold. This also led the authority to launch the ‘across-the-table’ initiative involving direct connect with buyers, thus ensuring the sale of about 600 flats in a span of five months.
Under a mega-project at Konadasapura, the authority is offering about 1,344 flats of three bedrooms, 480 of one bedroom and 672 of two bedrooms while it has put on sale over 1,000 apartments in Kommaghatta. After the success of its villa project at Alur, the BDA will undertake a similar project near Tumakuru Road.
Source Link- https://www.proptiger.com/