Approved Delhi Doorstep Delivery Scheme Services, Details & Benefits
Delhi Doorstep Delivery Scheme, that will be rolled out in about two months, will allow you to get important works done involving government departments by a third party without you having to step out of your home.
The proposal, cleared in November by the cabinet, looked to create a system where 40 public services could be made available to citizens.
Government to reconsider the proposal, suggesting an “alternate model”, on concerns over safety, congestion due to traffic, breach of privacy and loss of documents, among others. Instead, the LG suggested switching to a “100% online” delivery of services and setting up internet kiosks across the city.
Government had agreed to take into account the LG’s suggestion of setting up internet kiosks and employing youth through it thus “enabling young entrepreneurs to come up with ‘internet kiosks’ with adequate safeguards” and providing them a “suitable financial model to provide soft loan, if needed, to the educated unemployed to set up these ‘kiosks’.”
Services Provided Under Delhi Doorstep Delivery Scheme
In the first phase, the home delivery facility will be provided for 40 services across eight government departments. Services include:
- Issuance of Caste (OBC) Certificate.
- Issuance of Caste (SC) Certificate.
- Issuance of Caste (ST) Certificate.
- Issuance of Domicile Certificate.
- Issuance of Income Certificate.
- Issuance of Delayed Birth Order.
- Issuance of Delayed Death Order.
- Issuance of Lal Dora Certificate.
- Issuance of Land Status Report.
- Issuance of Permanent Identity Card to the Disabled Person.
- Issuance of ROR.
- Issuance of Solvency Certificate.
- Issuance of Surviving Member Certificate.
- Registration of Marriage.
- Enrollment as Civil Defence Volunteer.
- Duplicate RC Certificate.
- Change of Address in RC.
- Transfer of Ownership.
- Hypothecation Addition.
- Hypothecation Termination.
- Issue of NOC.
- Learner’s License.
- Permanent Driving License.
- Renewal of Driving License.
- Duplicate Driving License.
- Change of address in D/L.
- Delhi Family Benefit Scheme.
- Handicap Pension Scheme.
- Old Age Pension Scheme.
Food & Civil Supplies
- Issuance of Priority Household Card.
- Updation of Member Details in the AAY/Priority Household Card.
Delhi Jal Board
- New Water/Sewer Connection.
- Re-opening (After rebuilding of house etc).
- Registration of Construction Workers under Building and other Construction Workers (RE & CS) Act, 1996.
- Renewal of Registration of Construction Workers under Building and other Construction Workers (RE&CS) Act, 1996.
Women & Child Development
- Delhi Pension Scheme to Women in Distress (Widow Pension Scheme).
- Financial Assistant to Poor Widows for performing the marriage of their daughters and Orphan Girls (earlier the name of the Scheme was known as Widow’s Daughter Marriage-WDM).
Law & Justice & Legislative Affairs
- Marriage License to solemnize marriages between Indian Christians.
How To Avail Delhi Doorstep Delivery Scheme ?
The services would be provided at your doorstep at your convenient day and time, including holidays.
Doorstep Delivery of Public Services aims to extend Government Services beyond counter at citizens’ residence through Mobile Sahayaks. Citizens willing to avail this facility will now be able to make a request to the Call Centre setup by the Government for different services. The citizens will be assisted in obtaining the required service by a Mobile Sahayak at their doorstep at a prefixed facilitation fee and at a pre-scheduled date & time through the Call Centre.