JJAY Bahadurgarh Rajiv Vihar will have multi storeyed towers with basement along with ancillary building including all internal and external services i.e, sewerage, boundary walls, road path, area drainage, water supply, etc.
AWHO has acquired Five (05) Acres of land from HUDA. The plot is located in Sector-7, Bahadurgarh and astride 45 Metre wide Sector Road. It is in close proximity to NH-10 leading to Rohtak and SH-22 leading to Jhajjar. There is a Shopping Centre of HUDA which is to come up next to the plot. Also, proposed Metro Station is One( 01) Km from the site.
Annual Registration for a JJAY housing project at Bahadurgarh (Rajiv Vihar) is being opened wef 19 Oct 2016.
|Ser No||Type of DU||No of DUs||Approx Super Area (Sq Ft)||Tentative Cost of DU including Parking (In Lacs)||Registration Amount including Application Fee & Master Brochure Cost|
|(a)||2BHK JJA||464||807||23 to 25||30,650/-|
(Note : Cost /size as given above are indicative & tentative and may change due to technical/architectural reasons/norms and escalation).
- The tentative cost of dwelling units shown above includes the following :-
- Share of Community Hall to be constructed and subsequently handed over to the RWA.
- Share of Shopping Centre with few convenience shops required to be constructed as per the state bye laws. These shall also be subsequently handed over to the RWA for operation, including the income generated from them.
JCOs/OR can apply. JJAY SCHEMES ARE OPEN TO BOTH SERVING AND RETIRED JCOs/OR IN THE RATIO OF 90 : 10
- The Project is likely commence in Jan 2017 depending on receipt of all clearances.
- RCC frame structure suitably designed as per relevant IS Codes.
- Flooring. Vitrified in Drawing/Dining/Bedroom and ceramic tiles in Kitchen and Toilets.
- Windows. Aluminium.
- Toilet/Kitchen Counter. Granite.
- Internal Wall finishes. Acrylic distemper.
- CP Fittings & Sanitaryware. Branded
The Jai Jawan Awas Yojna (JJAY), Bahadurgarh (Rajiv Vihar) scheme be opened as Annual Registration wef 19 Oct 2016. Seniority will be fixed by a random computerized draw for applications received during the period 19 Oct 2016 to 19 Dec 2016 and thereafter seniority will be fixed on first-come-first serve basis i.e, date of demand draft.
To obtain the Master Brochure alongwith Application Form (AH-30), please send a demand draft of Rs 150/- (through Regd Post) in favour of MD AWHO payable at New Delhi or collect the same in person from any project office or HQ AWHO on payment of Rs 100/-. Application Form (AH-30) can also be downloaded from AWHO website www.awhosena.in in which case applicants will have to remit Rs 150/- extra for subsequent dispatch of AWHO Master Brochure, which will be dispatched by Regd Post.
Dy Director (Loan and Liaison)
Tele : 011-23014039
Exchange : 23012619, 23792411, 23792413, 23792416 (Extn 243/244//245)
Fax : 011-23010599
AWHO, Kashmir House, Rajaji Marg, New Delhi-110011
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest Update : Rajiv Vihar (as on 16-11-16): Keeping in view the present bank scenario, due to demonetization of currency, last date of conversion from Demand Survey to Annual Registration for JJAY Bahadurgarh project has been extended from 21 Nov 2016 to 19 Dec 2016.