About ADA Azamgarh (Azamgarh Development Authority)
ADA Azamgarh (Azamgarh Development Authority) was constituted under UP re-enactment including President Act (refinements) Act 1974 (UP Act No. 30 of 1974) by as re-enacted and revised UP Town Planning and Development Act 1973 (Presidential Act No. 11, 1973) Section 4 subsection (7) using the power governor official notification number under 1744 / eight-6-08-259 D 0 a 0/90, dated declared Azamgarh development sector as under the June 20, 2008 Constitute an authorization from the date of publication of this notification in the Gazette for the same will be called Azamgarh Development Authority.
Located on the sacred coast of Tamas, this district is the holy virtue of many Sages. Azamgarh district is situated in the eastern part of Uttar Pradesh, which is situated between the Ganga and the Ghaghra. It has been the birthplace of the people of Manis, rishis, thinkers, scholars and freedom fighters since the district since the beginning. This district was rebuilt by Nawab Azamshah, hence the name was Azamgarh. On 15th November 1994, “Azamgarh Mandal” was created as the 14th Circle.
Objectives of ADA Azamgarh (Azamgarh Development Authority)
- Carrying out integrated planning and physical development of declared urban areas.
- Formulating and submitting development plans, including capital investment plans.
- Undertaking the execution of development projects and schemes.
- Formulating and implementing urban land use policy.
- Developing environmental standards and preparing schemes for the environmental improvement of urban areas.
- Providing technical planning services.
- Preparation and implementation of regional Plans, Master plans, New township Plans and Town Improvement Schemes.
- Promoting research and development of new techniques in City planning, Urban Development and Housing Construction.
- To promote and secure better planning and development of the state.
In order to achieve its objectives, ADA Azamgarh operational frame work and area of focus revolves around:
- Creating affordable housing using environment-friendly building materials and cost-effective building technologies.
- Creating self-contained and self-sustaining residential complexes in the shape of Urban Estate/Integrated Townships.
- Undertaking projects which focus on promoting urban development, developing commercial complexes, creating state-of-the art infrastructure.
- Optimum utilization of vacant government lands to generate additional resources for the State government for financing city redevelopment, regeneration and other infrastructural development.
- Create ethos of conversation to enhance overall development in the state.