63 Golf Drive Sector 63A Gurgaon
A home overlooking the verdant greens, a dream that you can call your home. Bedarwal Consortium, the pioneers in real estate goes beyond your imagination and is all set to make your dream homes. The group brings you 63 Golf Drive, luxurious yet affordable residential apartments at a prime location. Live in a landscape central park, community hall and plenty of other leisure options at the best location, available to you in one fourth of a price. Almost like living in a paradise on earth if there is one.
Bedarwal Consortium, the leading real estate developers in India have given birth to a revolution in the affordable housing segment by introducing “63 Golf Drive” in Gurgaon. The project is geographically located in sector 63, Gurgaon and approved by Haryana Govt. under Affordable housing scheme. It provides affordable 1 & 2 BHK group housing project at a price as low as 14.35 and 24.35 lacs (Approx) respectively. These residential apartments are surrounded by a green arena of nature following the guidelines proposed by Huda green belt. 63 Golf Drive is well equipped with all the modern day luxury amenities like swimming pool, basketball court, green parks, open yoga and meditation center, kids play area and the list goes on further. The amazing fact about this project is that it provides all luxury facilities at an affordable price which you have never heard before.
63 Golf Drive is a quality project spread over 5.9 Acres in which open space shall be approx. 65% and comprises of number of towers.
Further details of 63 Golf Drive Sector 63A Gurgaon are given below.
Offer for Public
- Category (1A-1BHK)
(i) Total Area: 420 sq. ft. (ii) Carpet Area: 350 sq. ft. (iii) Balcony Area: 70 sq. ft.
- Category (2A-2BHK)
(i) Total Area: 693 sq. ft. (ii) Carpet Area: 598 sq. ft. (iii) Balcony Area: 95 sq. ft.
- Category (2B-2BHK)
(i) Total Area: 692 sq. ft. (ii) Carpet Area: 597 sq. ft. (iii) Balcony Area: 95 sq. ft.
- Predefined Size
- Predefined Rates
- Targeted Time Frame i.e. maximum 4 yrs.
- Secured Gated Community living
- High speed lifts with power Backup
- Commercial within the Group Housing
- Community Hall
- Modern Sewerage System
- Wide Roads
- Green Parks
- Swimming Pool
- Jogging Track
- Basket Ball Court (Provision for)
- Tennis Court (Provision for)
- Open Yoga & Meditation Area
- Kids Play Area
- Power backup for common Areas
- Living Room Flooring: Tiles
- Bedroom Flooring: Tiles
- Wall Finish: Oil bound distemper
- Toilets Wall Finish: Up to 5 ft. Tiles and oil bound distemper in other areas
- Kitchen Flooring: Tiles
- Slab: Marble
- Sink: Single Bowl Stainless Steel
- Kitchen Finishing: : Tiles up to 2 ft. high above marble counter & Oil bound distemper in rest of the area
- Wall finish: Tiles up to 2 ft. high above marble counter & Oil bound distemper in balance area
- Balcony Flooring: Tiles
- Ceiling: Oil based distemper
- Window: Power coated/anodized aluminium frame window
- Main Door: Painted hardwood frame door
- Internal Door: Painted hardwood frame door
- Chinaware: Modern and Elegant
- P. Fittings: Modern and Elegant
- Electrical: Use of ISI marked products for wirings, switches and circuits
- Security: Gated complex
- The project, 63 Golf Drive, is placed at the heart of city.
- It is in close proximity to Golf Course Road, a premium region of residential projects as well as for commercial centres.
- The project is situated on approx. 570 feet wide road, connected with Golf Course extension Road.
- Project location is easily accessible from all nearby prime centres & it takes only few minutes to reach any prominent location within the city.
- The applicant should not be debarred from entering into legally binding contract under any prevailing law.
- Any person can apply but person which includes his/her spouse or his/her dependent children who do not own any flat/plot in any HUDA developed colony/ sector or any licenced colony in any of the Urban Areas in Haryana, UT of Chandigarh and NCT Delhi shall be given first preference in allotment of flats.
- Any applicant can make only one application. Any successful applicant under this policy shall not be eligible for allotment of any other flat under this policy in any other colony. In case, he/she is successful in more than one colony, he/she will have choice of retaining only one flat.
- At the time of submission of the Application for allotment – 5% of total price
- Within 15 days of the date of issuance of Allotment Letter – 20% of total price
- Within 6 months from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter – 12.5% of total price
- Within 12 months from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter – 12.5% of total price
- Within 18 months from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter – 12.5% of total price
- Within 24 months from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter – 12.5% of total price
- Within 30 months from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter – 12.5% of total price
- Within 36 months from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter – 12.5% of total price
- The allotment of apartments shall be done through draw of lots in the presence of a committee consisting of Deputy Commissioner or his representative (at least of the cadre of Haryana Civil Services), Senior Town Planner (Circle office), DTP of the concerned district and the representative of coloniser concerned.
- After fixation of date for draw of lots, an advertisement shall be issued by the Developer informing the applicants about the details regarding date/time and venue of the draw of lots in the same newspapers in which the original advertisement was issued.
- For detailed criteria and time-frame to be adopted for scrutiny and allotment, the applicants may also refer to the details in the Affordable Housing Poky 2013 notified vide no. PF-27/48921 dated 19.08.2013 (available at the Department website, i.e., tcpharyana.gov.in).
- All payments to be made through Cheque (s) / Demand Draft (s) / Pay Order (s) shall be drawn in favor of M/s Sunrays Heights Private Limited – Golf Drive
- Payment subject to realization of Cheque (s) / Demand Draft (s) / Pay Order (s).
- Stamp Duty, Registrations Charges, Legal Expenses and Other Miscellaneous Charges shall be separately borne and paid by the Applicant, as applicable or/and as and when demanded by the Company.
- Government taxes and levies like EDC / IDC / Service Tax, VAT, Cess etc. as applicable from time-to-time shall be in addition to the above Payment Plan and shall be payable as and when demanded by the company.