About YEIDA Uttar Pradesh (Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority)
YEIDA Uttar Pradesh (Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority) was constituted by the Government of Uttar Pradesh. The Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority (YEIDA) was constituted vide its Notification No.697/77-4-2001-3(N)/2001 dated 24th April, 2001, under Uttar Pradesh Industrial Area Development Act, 1976 (U.P. Act No.6 of 1976). Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority was earlier known as Taj Expressway Industrial Development Authority (TEIDA).
Approximately, 334 villages of District Gautam Budh Nagar, Bulandshahar, Aligarh, Mahamaya Nagar (Hatras), Mathura and Agra are Notified under Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority vide various Notifications of Government of Uttar Pradesh. In pursuance of the provisions of clause (3) of Article 345 of the Constitution, the Governor is pleased to order the publication of the following English translation of notification no. 697/LXXVII-4-2001-3(N)-2001 dated April 24, 2001.
Responsibilities of YEIDA Uttar Pradesh (Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority)
- Execution of Yamuna Expressway.
- Acquisition of land for construction of Expressway and area development.
- Preparation of Zonal plan/Master plan for planned development along the Expressway.
- Development of drainage, feeder roads, electrification and other facilities in the area.
Objectives of YEIDA Uttar Pradesh (Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority)
- Carrying out integrated planning and physical development of declared urban areas.
- Formulating and submitting development plans, including capital investment plans.
- Undertaking the execution of development projects and schemes.
- Formulating and implementing urban land use policy.
- Developing environmental standards and preparing schemes for the environmental improvement of urban areas.
- Providing technical planning services.
- Preparation and implementation of regional Plans, Master plans, New township Plans and Town Improvement Schemes.
- Promoting research and development of new techniques in City planning, Urban Development and Housing Construction.
- To promote and secure better planning and development of the state.
In order to achieve its objectives, YEIDA Uttar Pradesh operational frame work and area of focus revolves around:
- Creating affordable housing using environment-friendly building materials and cost-effective building technologies.
- Creating self-contained and self-sustaining residential complexes in the shape of Urban Estate/Integrated Townships.
- Undertaking projects which focus on promoting urban development, developing commercial complexes, creating state-of-the art infrastructure.
- Optimum utilization of vacant government lands to generate additional resources for the State government for financing city redevelopment, regeneration and other infrastructural development.
- Create ethos of conversation to enhance overall development in the state.
Contact Details & More Information for YEIDA Uttar Pradesh (Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority)
Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority
Address: First Floor, Commercial Complex, P-2, Sector- Omega I, Gautam Budh Nagar, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh-201308.
Phone No: 0120-2395153/7/8, 0120-2395152, 0120-2395157
Fax No: 0120-2395150
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org