About TSIIC Telangana (Telangana State Industrial Infrastructure Corporation)
TSIIC Telangana (Telangana State Industrial Infrastructure Corporation) is a Telangana State Government initiative for providing infrastructure through development of industrial areas. TSIIC was established in the year 2014 for identifying and developing potential growth centers in the Telangana State fully equipped with developed plots/sheds, roads, drainage, water, power and other infrastructural facilities; providing social infrastructure, like housing for workers near industrial zones, co-coordinating with the agencies concerned for providing communication, transport and other facilities. The Corporation also has active projects in the Public-Private Partnership Mode.
Objectives of TSIIC Telangana (Telangana State Industrial Infrastructure Corporation)
- Carrying out integrated planning and physical development of declared urban areas.
- Formulating and submitting development plans, including capital investment plans.
- Undertaking the execution of development projects and schemes.
- Formulating and implementing urban land use policy.
- Developing environmental standards and preparing schemes for the environmental improvement of urban areas.
- Providing technical planning services.
- Preparation and implementation of regional Plans, Master plans, New township Plans and Town Improvement Schemes.
- Promoting research and development of new techniques in City planning, Urban Development and Housing Construction.
- To promote and secure better planning and development of the state.
In order to achieve its objectives, TSIIC Telangana operational frame work and area of focus revolves around:
- Creating affordable housing using environment-friendly building materials and cost-effective building technologies.
- Creating self-contained and self-sustaining residential complexes in the shape of Urban Estate/Integrated Townships.
- Undertaking projects which focus on promoting urban development, developing commercial complexes, creating state-of-the art infrastructure.
- Optimum utilization of vacant government lands to generate additional resources for the State government for financing city redevelopment, regeneration and other infrastructural development.
- Create ethos of conversation to enhance overall development in the state.
Contact Details & More Information for TSIIC Telangana (Telangana State Industrial Infrastructure Corporation)
Telangana State Industrial Infrastructure Corporation
Address: 6th Floor, Parisrama Bhavan, Fateh Maidan Road, Basheerbagh, Hyderabad, Telangana-500004.
Phone No: 040-23237625, 040-23237626
Fax No: 040-23240205, 040-23241385