About MPHIDB Khandwa (Madhya Pradesh Housing & Infrastructure Development Board)
MPHIDB Khandwa (Madhya Pradesh Housing & Infrastructure Development Board) was constituted in 1972, under the Madhya Pradesh Griha Nirman Mandal Adhiniyam Act, 1972 by the Government of Madhya Pradesh. The objective of Madhya Pradesh Housing & Infrastructure Development Board is to construct infrastructure development and housing, colony and commercial premises, school buildings for all sections of society.
Vision of MPHIDB Khandwa (Madhya Pradesh Housing & Infrastructure Development Board)
“Bringing Joy to Living by providing the communities with state-of-the-art amenities that are in harmony with the environment”.
Activities of MPHIDB Khandwa (Madhya Pradesh Housing & Infrastructure Development Board)
- Development of housing and colonies and commercial complexes for all sections of society.
- For the weak and low income groups of the society “housing” under the shelter plan.
- Government Housing and Diversification.
- Infrastructure Development.
- Rehabilitation of earthquake victims.
- Environment friendly building materials and innovative technology center.
- Construction work under Depository work for departments and enterprises of Central and State Government.
- Construction of office and community buildings.
- Construction of hospital / hostel building etc.
Objectives of MPHIDB Khandwa (Madhya Pradesh Housing & Infrastructure Development Board)
- Carrying out integrated planning and physical development of declared urban areas.
- Formulating and submitting development plans, including capital investment plans.
- Undertaking the execution of development projects and schemes.
- Formulating and implementing urban land use policy.
- Developing environmental standards and preparing schemes for the environmental improvement of urban areas.
- Providing technical planning services.
- Preparation and implementation of regional Plans, Master plans, New township Plans and Town Improvement Schemes.
- Promoting research and development of new techniques in City planning, Urban Development and Housing Construction.
- To promote and secure better planning and development of the state.
In order to achieve its objectives, MPHIDB Khandwa operational frame work and area of focus revolves around:
- Creating affordable housing using environment-friendly building materials and cost-effective building technologies.
- Creating self-contained and self-sustaining residential complexes in the shape of Urban Estate/Integrated Townships.
- Undertaking projects which focus on promoting urban development, developing commercial complexes, creating state-of-the art infrastructure.
- Optimum utilization of vacant government lands to generate additional resources for the State government for financing city redevelopment, regeneration and other infrastructural development.
- Create ethos of conversation to enhance overall development in the state.