Kisan Rin Mochan Yojana Benefits, Kisan Rin Mochan Yojana Eligibility Criteria
Kisan Rin Mochan Yojana or Fasal Rin Mochan Yojana launched by Government of Uttar Pradesh (GoUP) will provide loan redemption up to INR 1 Lakh to individual small and marginal farmers, whose crop loans were disbursed by lending institutions on or before 31st March 2016.
For the purpose of calculating the loan redemption amount, the outstanding amount (including the interest) as on 31st March 2016 would be reduced by the repayments/credits received from the farmer during Financial Year (FY) 2016-17 (after 31st March 2016 and till 31 st March 2017) without taking into account the money withdrawn by the farmer or new sanctions by the lending institutions during FY 2016-17.
Eligibility Criteria for Kisan Rin Mochan Yojana
- The farmer taking the loan, bank branch (through which the loan has been granted) and the farmer’s owned land, all shall be in the state of Uttar Pradesh
- Total area of all the lands owned by the Small farmer would not exceed 2 hectares and by the marginal farmers would not exceed 1 hectare
- The farmer whose crop loans were restructured due to occurrence of natural calamities in accordance with the guidelines of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) will be covered under this scheme
- Crop loans taken by farmers for cultivation on government-leased land, as per the Revenue Records of government
- The loan amount should be Rs. 1 Lakh or less.
More information can be obtained from Kisan Rin Mochan Yojana Portal, further registration of farmers or beneficiaries/ data of farmer’s loan and list of banks branches to provide benefits of farmer loan waiver scheme etc will be uploaded soon on the official website. After the uploading process, the verification will be done by team of Revenue officers and Bank officers to select the genuine beneficiaries.