GLS Arawali Homes Sector 4 Sohna
GLS Arawali Homes Sector 4 Sohna offers home where every occasion is a big celebration. Amenities like shopping centres, daily need shops, creche, 100% Water back up, sport facilities, water bodies in green areas etc makes every moment of your life enjoyable. Always dream of having your own home? This dream can be fulfilled by GLS Group as we have introduced GLS Arawali Homes sector 4 with many amenities that are very affordable. Though the buildings we develop are high rise and touch the sky but the budget you need to buy a home is small. Apart from fitting your budget the design of the building and the homes would also amaze you. And you won’t be able to resist buying a house of your dreams.
This is to inform that the proposed residential affordable group housing project, known by the name of “Arawali Homes” situated in the revenue estate of village Khaika and Sohna, Sector 4, Tehsil, Sohna, District Gurgaon, Haryana to be developed by M/s GLS Infratech Pvt. Ltd. has been accorded with Environmental Impact Assessment Authority, Haryana Vide Order no. SEIAA/HR/2016/255 Dated 12/04/2016 and the copy of the environmental clearance is available with the office of Haryana State Pollution control Board & SEIAA, Haryana.
GLS Arawali Homes Sector 4, Sohna is built on sprawling 10 acres surrounded by open spaces. The project offers luxurious lifestyle at affordable prices. These residential spaces are just as beautiful and efficient on the inside as they are on outside. We have identified our sites that are in some of the finest locations. It is considered under the Huda Affordable Housing Scheme 2013 and is positively wanted to provide for you world class living background right in the most creating private and business centre point of Sohna, Gurgaon. Sohna is a small town situated in Haryana which falls under the district boundaries of Gurgaon. This city is now being looked on as one of the most promising region for people looking for a future home.
GLS Arawali Homes Sector 4, Sohna is spread over 10 acres offering approx 1600 apartments.
Further details of GLS Arawali Homes Sector 4 Sohna are given below.
Offer for public
- Type 1 (2BHK) – Carpet area (467 Sq. ft) & Balcony Area (100 Sq. ft.)
- Type 2 (2BHK) – Carpet area (476 Sq. ft) & Balcony Area (100 Sq. ft.)
- High Rise Apartments of GLS Arawali Homes Sector 4, Sohna is situated on 60 meter wide road connecting to proposed golf course extension road.
- Pre-defined size‟ at pre-defined rates‟ within a Targeted time-frame‟ as prescribed under the policy.
- Allotment Draw under the supervision of a committee constituted for the purpose.
- Allotment rate on Carpet Area (As per Haryana Government, Town and Country Planning Department Notification).
- Fixed Rate of Rs.3600 Per Sq. Ft Plus Balcony Area @ 500 Per Sq. Ft.
- Rates all inclusive i.e. no extra charge for PLC & Parking.
- Zero Maintenance for 5 years from the date of grant of occupation certificate.
- Passenger and Service elevators in each tower.
- Pollution Free Environment, clear/close view of Aravali hills.
- Major Education Institutes like G.D Goenka, KR Mangalam University etc. in close proximity.
- Near Tourist Spot-Damdama lake, Sohna tourist complex.
- Bank Finance – Up to 90%.
- 15 minutes Drive from Rajiv Chowk and Closer to Industrial Area Sohna.
- 100% Water Back-Up.
- Spacious and Well Structured Layout & More than 75% Green Area.
- Living/Dining Flooring: Tiles
- Bedroom Flooring: Tiles
- Wall Finish: Oil bound distemper
- Toilets Wall Finish: Upto 5 feet tiles and oil bound distemper in other area
- Flooring: Tiles
- Kitchen Flooring & Dado: Tiles
- Platform: Marble/Granite
- Wall Finish: Tiles upto 5feet high above counter & oil bound distemper in other area
- Others: Single bowl stainless sink with drain board
- Balcony Flooring: Anti Skid Tiles
- Railing: MS Steel
- Ceiling: Oil based distemper
- Window: UPVC Windows
- Main Door: Painted hardwood frame with moulded skin door
- Internal Door: Painted hardwood frame with moulded skin door
- CP Fittings: Modern and Elegant
- Chinaware: Parryware or equivalent
- Electrical: Use of ISI marked products for wirings, switches and circuits
- Security: Gated Complex
- IGI Airport: 40 minutes drive
- Huda City Centre: 20 minutes drive
- Rajiv Chowk: 18 minutes drive
- IFFCO Chowk: 22 minutes drive
- Golf Course Road: 20 minutes drive
- Aravali in the back drop
- Schools (Ryan/GD Goenka/KR Mangalam/DPS): 5 to 10 minutes drive
- Medanta Medicity: 20 minutes drive
- The applicant should not be debarred from entering into legally binding contract under any prevailing law.
- Any person can apply but person which includes his/her spouse or his/her dependent children who do not own any flat/plot in any HUDA developed colony/ sector or any licenced colony in any of the Urban Areas in Haryana, UT of Chandigarh and NCT Delhi shall be given first preference in allotment of flats.
- Any applicant can make only one application. Any successful applicant under this policy shall not be eligible for allotment of any other flat under this policy in any other colony. In case, he/she is successful in more than one colony, he/she will have choice of retaining only one flat.
- Category 1 (2BHK-Type 1)
Rs. 1681200 – Carpet Area (Rs. 3600/ Sq. ft.) and Total Price – Rs. 1731200.
- Category 2 (2BHK-Type 2)
Rs. 1713600 – Carpet Area (Rs. 3600/ Sq. ft.) and Total Price – Rs. 1763600.
- The allotment of apartments shall be done through draw of lots in the presence of a committee consisting of Deputy Commissioner or his representative (at least of the cadre of Haryana Civil Services), Senior Town Planner (Circle office), DTP of the concerned district and the representative of coloniser concerned.
- After fixation of date for draw of lots, an advertisement shall be issued by the Developer informing the applicants about the details regarding date/time and venue of the draw of lots in the same newspapers in which the original advertisement was issued.
- For detailed criteria and time-frame to be adopted for scrutiny and allotment, the applicants may also refer to the details in the Affordable Housing Poky 2013 notified vide no. PF-27/48921 dated 19.08.2013 (available at the Department website, i.e., tcpharyana.gov.in).
- At the time of submission of the Application for allotment – 5% of total price
- Within 15 days of the date of issuance of Allotment Letter – 20% of total price
- Within 6 months from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter – 12.5% of total price
- Within 12 months from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter – 12.5% of total price
- Within 18 months from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter – 12.5% of total price
- Within 24 months from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter – 12.5% of total price
- Within 30 months from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter – 12.5% of total price
- Within 36 months from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter – 12.5% of total price