Chhatrapati Shivaji Shetkari Sanman Yojana is being implemented by the Co-operation Dept. Department has notified the scheme under the State Aadhar Act 2017. Under the said scheme, farmers who have availed crop loan or term loan after 1.4.2009 and have defaulted on such loans as on 30.6.2016 on certain criteria would be given loan waiver of a maximum of Rs. 1.50 Lakhs. If the amount of default is more than Rs. 1.50 Lakhs, the said farmer would be required to deposit the entire beneficiary share of such default amount in the bank and only then the farmer will receive Rs. 1.50 Lakhs from the Govt.
The farmers who have repaid their crop loans for the years 2015-16 and 2016-17 by 30.6.2016 and 30.6.2017 respectively would be eligible for incentive of 25% of the loan amount or Rs. 25000/- whichever is low. Farmers who have restructured their crop loan for the year from 2012-13 to 2015-16 and who is defaulter or have re-payed their loan as on the due date will also be eligible for the benefit under the said scheme. The said scheme would be applicable for the loans disbursed by Nationalized Banks, Private Banks, Rural, Gramin Banks and District Central Cooperative Banks.
Application Form for Chhatrapati Shivaji Shetkari Sanman Yojana
To ensure ease in filling the application online, the format of the application form (in hard copy) is being made available to the applicants at any of the following places:
- In leading newspapers in which the form is published
- Download the form from http://www.csmssy.in starting 24th July, 2017
- Take photocopies of the forms from various places from 24th July, 2017
- Tehsil Office
- Collector Office
- Assistant Registrar Office
- Gram Panchayats
- Primary Agriculture Credit Societies
- Aaple Sarkar Seva Kendra (CSC Centres)
The applicant should submit the filled application form along with the photocopies of the Aadhar Card, Pan Card (If applicable), Bank Savings Passbook to any of the Aaple Sarkar Seva Kendra* nearby him starting 24th July, 2017.
The list of the centres accepting the application forms are available on
Online Application Procedure for Chhatrapati Shivaji Shetkari Sanman Yojana
Procedure for Registration of Applicant & submission of application form by applicant itself (For digitally literate applicant with access to computer and internet connection):
- A link to the scheme portal is provided at https://aaplesarkar.maharashtra.gov.in
- On clicking the link for “Chhatrapati Shivaji Shetkari Sanman Yojana – 2017”, the web portal for application shall open in a new tab.
- The applicant can access the registration module, standard operating procedure and Government Resolution and other scheme details on this portal.
- The applicant has to click on “New registration” below the login tab for registering all the applicants and family members individually using Aadhaar based registration or a Non-Aadhar based registration (in case the applicant or any family member does not have an Aadhar).
Chhatrapati Shivaji Shetkari Sanman Yojana’s Detailed Information | Toll Free No.- 1800 1025 311