About APTIDCO Andhra Pradesh (Andhra Pradesh Township & Infrastructure Development Corporation)
APTIDCO Andhra Pradesh (Andhra Pradesh Township & Infrastructure Development Corporation) was established as a government syndicate to take up the task of integrated township and Infrastructure development across the state of Andhra Pradesh.
It is the state level nodal agency for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) with capabilities of holistic planning, development, financing and implementation of affordable housing in the state, under Municipal Administration and Urban Development Department so as to ensure effective coordination of functioning among the key institutional stakeholders – viz., ULBs & Development Authorities, and achieving desired Mission outcomes including mandatory reforms, all of which fall under the domain of the Municipal Administration Department. It shall look upon to carry out the housing development integrated with the city development plan and not just as standalone construction activity.
Vision of APTIDCO Andhra Pradesh (Andhra Pradesh Township & Infrastructure Development Corporation)
“The policy aims to develop a safe, sustainable, and spatially integrated Housing Habitat serviced with efficient urban infrastructure that provides improved quality of life and thereby promotes socio-economic and inclusive development in the State”
Mission of APTIDCO Andhra Pradesh (Andhra Pradesh Township & Infrastructure Development Corporation)
To build a self-sustaining ecosystem that generates its own economic growth, provide housing to all sections of employees and cater to their social and recreational needs with the two major pre-requisites of large parcel of land and sufficient capital for investment met through active private participation.
Objectives of APTIDCO Andhra Pradesh (Andhra Pradesh Township & Infrastructure Development Corporation)
- Carrying out integrated planning and physical development of declared urban areas.
- Formulating and submitting development plans, including capital investment plans.
- Undertaking the execution of development projects and schemes.
- Formulating and implementing urban land use policy.
- Developing environmental standards and preparing schemes for the environmental improvement of urban areas.
- Providing technical planning services.
- Preparation and implementation of regional Plans, Master plans, New township Plans and Town Improvement Schemes.
- Promoting research and development of new techniques in City planning, Urban Development and Housing Construction.
- To promote and secure better planning and development of the state.
In order to achieve its objectives, APTIDCO Andhra Pradesh operational frame work and area of focus revolves around:
- Creating affordable housing using environment-friendly building materials and cost-effective building technologies.
- Creating self-contained and self-sustaining residential complexes in the shape of Urban Estate/Integrated Townships.
- Undertaking projects which focus on promoting urban development, developing commercial complexes, creating state-of-the art infrastructure.
- Optimum utilization of vacant government lands to generate additional resources for the State government for financing city redevelopment, regeneration and other infrastructural development.
- Create ethos of conversation to enhance overall development in the state.